more domains on one server

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Sat Feb 12 00:26:02 GMT 2000

I use killall smbd;killall nmbd,  But then I have vagrant daemon problems
with some other apps, and made my rc scripts off one of those apps.  ;)

Allen Reese
VP Engineering
Driversoft, Inc.
allen at driversoft.com
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread
Hi, I'm an evil mutated signature virus, put me in your .sig or I will
 bite your kneecaps!