NT registry Permission problem

ZEN el GUAY zen at uninet.net.id
Fri Feb 11 17:00:03 GMT 2000

> > Seems to be a very serious problem. I ran regedt32 and looked at the
> permissions on HKEY_CURRENT_USERS hive, and Everyone has READ permission,
> but only System and the Local Administrator has FULL CONTROL. I will try to
> set this hive to allow Everyone to have FULL CONTROL because this hive gets
> dumped back to the NTUSER.DAT file in the profiles right??

I suggest you are not doing that...
Let the System with FC (Full Control). Everyone Read is fine. Cause the user
that write to registry is not Administrator or Users, but System, since
NT considered him as an 'Administrative Invisible User.' But if
such thing happen there might be some problems in HKEY_USERS\Default,
considering it affects all users