Code conversion

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Wed Feb 9 19:44:27 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Sander Striker wrote:
>
> > Luke,
> >
> > I'll help Lars out this week. Should be finished soon with two persons
> > working on it :-)
>
> it's only 5 functions.
>
> > >tng and 2_0 registry code are _both_ stupidly brain-dead.  lars, we need
> > >that registry conversion so we can start doing a decent job!
> >
> > Sander
> >
> > PS. Should we put in the 2_0 if (!req_io_reg_xxx()) return False scheme?
>
> YES! :)
Ok! I need to write an abstract for the Linux Day. I want to make a talk
about Samba TNG and the future about Samba. The Linux Day is one of the
biggest Linux Events here in Europe. I need to send in the abstract till
tomorrow. Grr, bad timing from my side! It's now 20:42. I need half a
hour to write this. After i'll start converting the functions. I'll send
the patches to you both, so that Sander can see what i have done.

Cu
--

Do you like Samba?
Do you know KSamba?