Strange Error

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 9 17:57:21 GMT 2000

One solution is to have one Linux box running TNG as PDC w/LDAP,
and have the samba 2.0.x be a member of that domain..

Please don't use any higher version than the current stable (2.0.6, soon 2.0.7) for file-sharing purposes in production environments.
[You'll only get yourself into trouble!]

--Anders