AW: groups

Henning Eiben eiben at busitec.de
Wed Feb 9 09:31:47 GMT 2000

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jean-Louis Noel [mailto:jln-p at stben.be]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Februar 2000 16:48
An: eiben at busitec.de; Multiple recipients of list SAMBA-NTDOM
Betreff: Re: groups

> Well, that doesn't help *me* much ... how do I have to setup my 2.0.6 to
> support domain groups?

I don't know, it is what I test.

On the other hand "domain groups" accepts:
Administrators, Users, Guests, Power Users, Account Operators,
System Operators, Print Operators, Backup Operators and Replicator.

With an attribute in the form of  unsigned 32 bits integer.
Like :  "domain groups Administrators/12345"

Just to be a pain ... :=)

so I put something like

domain groups Users/100

in my smb.conf and I get a Domain Group (like I would I would be using a NT
Server) with Domain Users mapped to GUID 100 on linux box? Or am I assuming
something totally wrong?

--
Henning Eiben
eiben at busitec.de                               busitec GmbH