FW: tng feedback needed

Lonnie J. Borntreger lonnie at borntreger.com
Wed Feb 9 06:43:15 GMT 2000

OK, Luke.  This is my official bitching to the list. :)

I need someone with access to a NT-PDC to do a netmon capture of packets
during a successful win95/98 logon session so Luke can fix this in TNG.  I
have access to a win95 machine that logs into an NT domain, but it's rather
hard to capture the logon packets since the logon occurs before I could
start the packet capture.

Can anyone __please__ help?  (See Luke's comments below for more specifics
on the things to capture.)

Thanks,
Lonnie Borntreger

[snip]