Browsing and stuff

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Feb 9 05:18:55 GMT 2000

Guess I missed a couple of steps there...  :)  Still ends up with the same
result, though.

> we have a client-side _and_ server-side netr_sam_logon
> implementaion in
> samba tng netlogond and rpcclient, we don't have the UDP 138
> notifications.

Cool, so TNG is capable of both giving the diffs to BDCs, and taking the
diffs from PDCs, it just can't do it automagically.  Assuming that I have
that right, how in the heck does a samba PDC get changes to go to an NT BDC?
	Greg