SYSKEY, TNG freeze, 2.0.x->TNG merge and other thoughts

Charles N. Owens owensc at enc.edu
Tue Feb 8 20:47:27 GMT 2000

Is there any update available as to when Luke Howard's
SAM-via-LDAP-with-win2k-schema will make into the codebase (either TNG or
TNG-post-merge) ?  Getting a somewhat finalized schema in place seems to me
to be a critical milestone for obvious reasons.  I need to roll out some more
implementations and would much prefer to use the new schema (as would
everyone I'm sure ;-).

Charles

  Charles N. Owens                               Email: owensc at enc.edu
                                            http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx