SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Tue Feb 8 20:31:55 GMT 2000

"Michael H. Warfield" wrote:
>         No offense, but that interpretation sounds like you would call
> purchasing a Porshe to be a fix for a Ford.  I won't disagree with your
> view, it's just that your choice of terminology in non-obvious and
> confusing.

	*ROTFLMAO* Taken out of context, yes. :o) *LOL*
	"Fix" implies a problem: if you problem is car performance and you have
a Ford, if you buy a Porsche, isn't the problem fixed? If you problem is
server performance and configuration, and/or the need to use a Real OS
(tm) that is actively developed and you're running NT, isn't using
Linux/Solaris/*IX and Samba a "fix"?

--

          - Matthew Keller -
       Lead Programmer/Analyst