SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

F. Ross Lord frlord at webmethods.com
Tue Feb 8 19:34:35 GMT 2000

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Jean Francois Micouleau wrote:
> YES ! YES ! YES ! A code freeze of the TNG branch !!!
>
> So we can do partial patchs to integrate the good stuff in the HEAD
> branch.
>
> I think I'm dreaming :-)
>
> 	J.F.

Of course I have no place making these requests since I don't contribute
any code, but I would also like to voice my support for a code freeze.  I
know there is some important stuff such as the samr code that is still
being contributed, but it would be great if no new features are added and
all efforts are focused on integrating the SAMBA_TNG branch into a full
blown 3.0 release.

Just my US$.02

 -- frl