SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Tue Feb 8 18:28:33 GMT 2000

> > ok upon this request I am semi-officially bitching and requesting a code
> > freeze.
> > :)
>
> Ok I agree with you. Unfortunately Luke is the one who has to
> stop adding new code and do the freeze before we can look at the
> merge :-).
>
> How about it Luke ? Don't say yes please, just stop adding new code :-).

except for the following, yes:

samr/*.c
rpc_client/*sam*.c
rpcclient/cmd_samr.c
lib/surs*.c

as i'm still not done with these.

... *thinks* ... i'd _like_ to include rpc_server/srv_pipe_srv.c and
msrpc/msrpc*.c in that, as well, because that's one other outstanding
issue that's broken for more than one smbd vuid context (and consequently,
more than one msrpc security context).

but that needs more thought, and i suppose it can wait.