SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

Seth Vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:17:50 GMT 2000

> You are correct though, that I'm trying to keep current on
> SAMBA_TNG and with the rate of change it's very hard
> at the moment. I hope that to get easier soon(hint hint :-) :-).

For whatever reason I think you're trying to hint at maybe a code freeze
of some type. If this is the case I'd love to see it. Keeping up with the
CVS is not very easy for me right now.

The NFS-Linux CVS went through this same problem then a couple of people
bitched and it settled down. Do you think the updates could be settled
down and a new release could be put out sometime soon?

-sv