SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Tue Feb 8 15:37:14 GMT 2000

jeremy at varesearch.com wrote:
> IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO FIX THESE PROTOCOLS !!!!!!

	Not to start a flame war, but isn't Samba all about "fixing" NT? Making
it better and open? I agree that I think energies are better focused
elsewhere (at the much-anticipated, much-requested, much-needed PDC
code, IMHO), but I think that "fixing" things is good, and a part of
what this project is about.
	Again, I don't pretend to know/understand/care about the politics
involved with code branches and official releases and the like, but I
think this attitude is a Bad Thing (tm). Perhaps you should direct such
negativity directly towards the target, instead of at the list in the
future, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who applauds the work Luke does
for NOT-political reasons.

--

          - Matthew Keller -
       Lead Programmer/Analyst