FW: SYSKEY2. Request For Comments

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Tue Feb 8 14:48:52 GMT 2000

>>> This is why I don't like you running off
>>> in a branch. This is why your branches get abandoned.
>>
>> Hey, this is not very nice. Luke's branch is probably the most active
>> branch around and people are checking it out. Just look at the traffic
>> on ntdom. Anyhow, Luke's DC code is really neccesairy to make Samba a
>> mature product.
>
>Jeremy's not disagreeing with that.  We all want to get the NT Domain
>stuff finished.

I'm not trying to flame Jeremy or anything. Everyone wants the NT Domain
code in, exactly. But I also want it to be a little secure, _also_ in
combination with other protocols.

>Do you remember the BRANCH_NTDOM code from '97 - '98?

No, sorry, I wasn't anywhere near Samba back then. What happened to
it? (I'm hoping that you don't reply with: 'it went into design deadlock'
:-))

Greetings,

Sander Striker