SV: Trying to do net time /set from logon script

Andreas Krogh andreak at xcon-data.no
Tue Feb 8 07:16:42 GMT 2000

I had this problem once and wasn't happy with the "give everyone
permissions" solution. I wanted the logon scripts to run as
root(Administrator), but that is (afaik) impossible. So I made a service
for NT which starts automatically at boot and sets the time from the
given samba-server(located in registry). If you are interressted in it,
mail me and you'll get it(free with source of cource - made with MSVC++
6.0).

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak at xcon-data.no>