FW: VMware beta 2.0 and samba

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Feb 7 23:11:24 GMT 2000

Well, looks like things are Kosher here.  The VMware people sent this back
to me already, and it's only been a couple of hours.  I only follow the
NT-DOMAIN list but perhaps if the issue arrises again (on other lists) they
could refer to this message and save the VMware people from having to answer
the same question 200 times (everybody on the list should know how dry that
gets after a while).
	Greg