Samba PDC in more than one Broadcast Domain

Kai-H. Weutzing Kai-H.Weutzing at TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Feb 7 15:50:28 GMT 2000

Hi!

I'am using a SuSE Linux Samba Server. It works fine, BUT...

I must use this Server in more than one Broadcast Domain:

In
a.b.52.
a.b.53.
a.b.79.
The Server has an NIC with IP Adresse a.b.53.241.

So if I start a WinNT Ws in the a.b.52. net to use my Domain (supported by the Server) the WinNT Ws can't find the Server!

I didn't like to buy a NIC with three or more Cons, so is there a way that the Server listen to more than one Broadcast.

Thx Kai

EOT