domain users,domain admin users

GateKeeper europa at li.net
Sun Feb 6 17:49:00 GMT 2000

My problem starts when I attempt to run netmon under NT 4.0.
  I get the message "Admin permissions are required to run
  Netmon on this machine".  This naturally leads into the
  $20,000 question.  How do I set up an Administrator level
  account under SAMBA.  The PDC FAQ describes a method which
  requires setting the following parameters.
  "domain group map"
  "local group map"
  "domain user map"

  However, the source that I obtained through the cvs procedure
  described in the PDC FAQ does not support these parameters.
  (ie) testparm reports a parsing error.

  This lead me to try the other parameters
  "domain users"
  "domain admin users"

  Now the log file reports user "xxxx" is now a domain
  administrator but I still do not have Administrator rights on the
workstation.

  Please, any suggestions......

  Sean Kessler