No subject

Eric the Fruitbat fruitbat at netspace.org
Thu Feb 3 18:52:43 GMT 2000

Hello.  A while ago I posted a question to the list about a problem I was
having with remote SMB clients crashing inexplicably when trying to attach
to a 2.0.6 PDC.  I received one response off-list from someone, but
unfortunately their suggestions weren't applicable.

Other than that, I'm sort of stuck -- I'm not in a position where I can
simply accept that samba doesn't work anymore and forget about it, but I
also don't know what might be going wrong.  The newsgroup has been of no
use, either, though I've tried posting there.

Maybe there's a simple solution that I'm overlooking, but I don't know
what it is, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd really
appreciate it.  Thanks.

Eric deRiel
--
   "I am a bomb technician.  If you see me running, try and keep up."