CVS Samba TNG

Lars Kneschke lk at netuse.de
Thu Feb 3 09:01:10 GMT 2000

Olivier Brousselle wrote:
> cd /usr/src/samba-tng
> cvs -d:pserver:cvs at cvs.samba.org:/cvsroot co -r SAMBA_TNG samba
> Problem :
> cvs server: cannot find module 'SAMBA_TNG' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
I just tested it 1 minute ago and it works.

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.samba.org:/cvsroot co -r SAMBA_TNG samba

This is what cvs --version says at my linux workstation:

lars at knecke:~ > cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.10.7 (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-1998 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public
License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS

Maybe you have a old cvs version?

Cu

--
Lars Kneschke