unknown parameter "domain group map"

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Wed Feb 2 21:09:45 GMT 2000

Alfredo Ramos wrote:

> This is happening to me too.
>
> When testparm is run, it reads the conf file and it thinks everything is
> "OK". It recognizes the parameter, but in the log file I keep getting
>
> [2000/01/31 13:43:45, 0] param/loadparm.c:lp_do_parameter(2060)
>   Ignoring unknown parameter "domain group map"
>
> And I don't have any administrator privileges on client machines.
>
> I followed Lars' instructions on his web page to no avail.
If you use a mixed Samba Main/TNG this is ok, because smbd from Main
doesn't know this parameter. If you use Samba TNG only, you should not
get this message.
I only get "domain admin" working, but never "local admin". At the
moment i use only Samba TNG and i can become a "domain admin".

Cu
--

Do you like Samba?
Do you know KSamba?