unknown parameter "domain group map"

Alfredo Ramos ralf at is.rice.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:08:41 GMT 2000

This is happening to me too.

When testparm is run, it reads the conf file and it thinks everything is
"OK". It recognizes the parameter, but in the log file I keep getting

[2000/01/31 13:43:45, 0] param/loadparm.c:lp_do_parameter(2060)
  Ignoring unknown parameter "domain group map"

And I don't have any administrator privileges on client machines.

I followed Lars' instructions on his web page to no avail.

Al.

                                           | Alfredo Ramos
This space available for rent.             | New Media & Student Computing
Get your product moving. Advertise here!   | Rice University.