Samba / NT4 / Solaris2.6

Scott fwickham at mainex1.asu.edu
Wed Feb 2 21:00:55 GMT 2000

Hello All:

I'm trying to map to a Solaris 2.6 server with Samba 1.9.16p11
I have an NT4 workstation and log into an NT PDC Server.
I've modified the NT batch file (Created by KixStart) to reflect
multiple senarios (see below).  However, the drive letter to the Solaris
machine will appear in NT's  Explorer, but when I click "refresh", the
drive letter disappears !
I can map the drive to the Solaris Server normally using Explorer but
really need to automate this for the sake of the users.
Any Hints????

Scott Wickham

(KixStart scr file ............)

SetConsole( "HIDE" )
;

; CSB Drive Mappings (supercedes normal drive mappings if they are in
CSB group)

IF INGROUP("ARMS_TRAIN")        ; Arms data entry training
use V: "\\ARMS\devel"                         ; 2/1/2000 Scott W.
ENDIF

;IF INGROUP("ARMS_TRAIN")       ; Arms data entry training
;use V: "\\Arms\devel"                           ; 2/1/2000 Scott W.
;ENDIF

;IF INGROUP("ARMS_TRAIN")        ; Arms data entry training
;use V: "\\ARMS\devel"                         ; 2/1/2000 Scott W.
;ENDIF

;IF INGROUP("ARMS_MAP")         ; Arms data entry training
;use R: "\\arms\shares"                         ; 2/1/2000 Scott W.
;ENDIF