File Locked ??

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Wed Feb 2 19:36:53 GMT 2000

I saw this a few months ago, and used a force mode to make the perms
always be 775.  it would happen when the person editing the file wasn't
the owner, but was in the group.

it looks like for my docw share which everyone uses to access files i have:

create mode=775
directory mode=775
force create mode=775
force directory mode=775
force group=docw

Hopefully that helps you, sorry I don't have much time to research futher
because everything is crumbling today, it must be bug day again.

Allen Reese
VP Engineering
Driversoft, Inc.
allen at driversoft.com
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread
Hi, I'm an evil mutated signature virus, put me in your .sig or I will
 bite your kneecaps!