File Locked ??

Anthony L. Sollars sollarsa at starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 2 18:23:28 GMT 2000

Dear all,

	Has anyone come across the problem of files becoming locked, so that
win9x user cannot save a document they are working on. I go onto the
server and chmod the files to 775 and they are allowed to save again,
but as soon as they save the returns to 755 and it is locked. Has anyone
come across this before. I am running samba 2.0.5 on a slackware4.0
disrib.

Sincerely,

 Anthony L. Sollars
 Technology Coordinator/Computer Teacher
 Star of the Sea School
 1411 Grand Avenue Astoria, Or 97103
 (503) 325-3771
 sollarsa at starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us
 http://www.starofthesea.pvt.k12.or.us

--Never Argue with a Fool,.
--They bring you down to their level and beat you with Experience.