Creating a PDC with Samba

Jens Skripczynski Skripi at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 2 09:50:51 GMT 2000

1)
The newest  cvs can be downloaded via cvs. Or there is a  site (I forgot
thr URL), which makes daily snapshots into a tarball, which can be downloaded
via CVS.
Can s.o. please post the URL again ?
Lars can you add this link to the tarballs somewhere on the FAQ ?

Are there also tarballs for the 3.0 Tree ?

Christophe BOURGOIS:
> It's OK for the problem I submit you just before : I didn't understand that
> Samba TNG mean The Next Generation ans I found it in Samba alpha.
> After I install it on my server, on my Windows client when I set up a share
> in user mode I've got the message : "You cannot view the list of users at
> this time. Please try again later."

Hm. Currently I'm not to sure about the state of the implementation of the
UserManager in the alpha tarball, but in the CVS it is broken...

P.S.: If you reply to the List. These general questions are anwsered more
quickly.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
E-Mail: skripi at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de

Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working
properly if you open windows.