pam_smb, pam_ntdom

thien_vu at hotmail.com thien_vu at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:19:50 GMT 2000

I have tried to install pam_smb, but am unable to get these working. I
followed the instructions in INSTALL, but at the linux logon screen, I enter
in my username, and it just resets back to the login screen, never prompting
for a password. For the NT server, I am using Samba-TNG and have it set up
to accept domain logins. I have also added a machine trust account to itself
because both Samba-TNG and the pam_smb modules are running on the same
machine. Is this a problem? For pam_smb, I am using the CVS version 1.9. I
was wondering if these modules are still in development, and if anyone has
gotten them successfully working.

Thien Vu