(no subject)

Marc Harding mharding at ecwebworks.com
Sat Dec 30 17:20:43 GMT 2000

I have just updated my cvs install from a late November version.  I was
able to join the domain with no problems (with an odd letter domain
name).  However all printing has stopped working.  Is this a known problem,
or a configuration issue?  From both win98se and win2k the printing has
completely failed.  If needed, I can post my smb.conf and I also have logs
at log level 10 from the win2k machine trying to connect to the
\\SERVER\Printers and then directly to the printer.  At the end of each
task, I see a: "PANIC: internal error"

Marc Harding
mharding at ecwebworks.com