want ot use Linux 7.0 as PDC

JBCurry jbcurry at hline.localhealth.net
Fri Dec 29 14:02:44 GMT 2000

Just in case you're completely unfamiliar with Samba resources:

The list of Samba mirror sites can be found at http://www.samba.org

These mirror sites contain documentation, general info, downloads, book
references, (even t-shirts!) all pertaining to Samba.

Of specific interest to you will probably be pages found at
http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba/ntdomfaq.html

Also, you may find the books "Using Samba" (O'Reilly), "SAMS Teach Yourself
Samba in 24 Hours" (MacMillan), and "Special Editition: Using Samba"
(Que/MacMillan) handy references.  At least one, "Using Samba", is available
on-line (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/index.html)

That'll get you started...