network resources

Charles Crawford ccrawford at atsengineers.com
Thu Dec 28 19:46:51 GMT 2000

I'm having problems with both machines, but not consistantly... i.e.
sometimes one, sometimes the other, and sometimes both...

It's as if the network is beeing flooded with traffic and preventing the
samba servers from being recognized. Funny thing, though, yesterday after
the Internet connection was restored, the smb connections were fine once the
client machines were restarted (complete power down and back up).

Thanks,

Charlie