smb.log error message

Grotnes Per Kjetil PBE-SIT PerKjetil.Grotnes at pbe.oslo.kommune.no
Wed Dec 27 09:08:22 GMT 2000

Hi,

I have had this error message a long time and didnt want to bother the list with it,
but since its christmas and all I thought you would be abit less strict on this kind of
messages.

I have a samba 2.0.7 binary-install (source didnt want to install) on a solaris 2.6
server.

Here is the 'problem'. The users do not not report any errors, but the .log file fills up
with this message after awhile.  Its error level 1.

[2000/12/27 09:44:41, 0] lib/util_sock.c:(540)
  write_socket_data: write failure. Error = Broken pipe

I suspect that it might have todo with users logging of the NT-machine (Windows
Terminal Server).  A clue anyone on how to get rid of/fix  the message?

Kind regards
Per Kjetil Grotnes
---
IT-Seksjonen, Plan- og bygningsetaten, Oslo Kommune
Tlf: 22 66 26 61, Fax: 22 66 26 65