Speaking of Suppressing Domain Logins...

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Fri Dec 22 20:09:37 GMT 2000

what you need to do, is to is get a hold of NT workstation.  Period.  Unless
someone has third party application to do this, it won't work.  The ip stack
doesn't exist in DOS prior to win9x bootup, and therefore, you can't ping
the PDC from the autoexec.bat.  you could try use net start, then pinging,
but then you will have problems beyond that, because you shouldn't use the
dos based network drivers, prior to launching windows.  And yes, the
regedit.exe program can import/export registry keys from the DOS system.