Speaking of Suppressing Domain Logins...

JBCurry jbcurry at hline.localhealth.net
Fri Dec 22 19:02:51 GMT 2000

O.K. - I'm a little bit farther along on my quest.  I discovered today that
the registry can be edited simply by running a <filename>.reg script
containing the appropriate syntax for the setting(s) you wish to apply.
That solves my problem of how to toggle a registry entry without using
REGEDIT.

Now I only need to figure out:
	1. How can I determine TRUE:FALSE of whether a PCD exists on the network
	2. Can I determine this AND run a <filename>.reg before the domain login
dialogue pops up?

Anybody got any ideas?

Again, my overall goal is to suppress the Domain Login Dialogue in the event
that a PDC does not exist on the network.  This would be a convenience for
our mobile users and during planned and unplanned network downtimes.

<SNIP>