Help:adding Linux host to NT network

Valentin Pavlov v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Fri Dec 22 10:52:48 GMT 2000

Well here is my smb.conf
You should change:
  password server = <YOURSERVERNAME>
  workgroup = <YOURDOMAINNAME>
in smb.conf. In domain controler you should add machine account for your
linux.

You may need to create accounts with the same name for each user
that is supposed to create their home directory

Then you can access the shares on your linux station

ProSyst Bulgaria                 Valentin Pavlov
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Team Leader/Programmer
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server
http://www.prosyst.bg/           Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways