Joining a Windows 2000 workstation into the Domain

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Dec 22 10:50:24 GMT 2000

At 11:18 AM 21/12/2000 -0500, Hazen Valliant-Saunders wrote:
>	Here's How I did it,
>		b.) Use the Default smb.conf offered in the 2.2 PDC-Howto
>			http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba/samba-pdc-howto.html#AEN66

Actually, it might be a good idea if you use the copy on the samba.org
sites. I have changed jobs and cannot be sure how long the bioserve site
will continue to have these things. And I keep the samba.org copies more
current.

Any samba web mirror -> documentation -> down a bit on the right hand side.

David
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083