mounting nt from unix

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Thu Dec 21 08:54:08 GMT 2000

> Gnomba is the most pathetic smb browser I have seen. I would rather take
> my chances with smbclient (where I don't need to knwo the range of ip
> addresses I want to browse)! You might want to try:

Actually, I don't know when the last gnomba eval was that you performed, but
for at least, the last 6months, if not a year, gnomba has had the ability to
pull the browse list from the wins server.  I like it.  And it mounts
automagicaly.

> -LinNeighborhood, which browses much better, and allows you to mount
> shares (linux only of course)

I didn't enjoy this one as much, but it does work well, it's just not very
pretty.... :)