'Can't load profile'

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Wed Dec 20 23:23:08 GMT 2000

Hi *,

I have compiled samba with the option --with-profile, have set the logon
path to \\%L\%U\profile, but when trying to log in from Windows NT, I get the
following error:(translated from Dutch)

Can't load your personal profile.

Then, I have to click Ok or wait for 30 secs and I can try to log in again.

What am I doing wrong? I have a file NTConfig.pol in my netlogon share, and the
directory \\%L\%U\profile does exist.

Jelmer

btw. Gerard Carter: How's the module support for authentication in samba? Are
there any changes in interface. (MySQL module works in samba 2.0.7)

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org>
Host: charis.vernstok, an i686 running Linux 2.2.17