Winbind

Adam Read read_a at univerahealthcare.org
Wed Dec 20 17:20:00 GMT 2000

I installed winbind from the appliance package and I have found a little
problem.  With the uid and gid both set for 10000-20000, I an get all my users,
but I get only 20 groups and then a segmentation fault(core dump).  If I limit
the # of group id's available(gid = 1000-1020), I can properly get and cache all
20 groups.  I also cannot get winbind to compile if I use the CVS of 2.2.
Please, I need to get this up and going, so I can do some production-ish testing
with our production servers.
Thanks,
Adam