Winmail.da

Shaun Lipscombe shaun.lipscombe at gasops.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 10:35:12 GMT 2000

* "Simo" == Simo Sorce <simo.sorce at polimi.it> writes:

 > or sysadm. Many. many, many users simply does not ever know the
 > attachments are code in a format, honestly they really difficulty
 > understand what the whole format thing is!

I had to install a third party application as the viewer for ms-tnef
attachments just so that netscape messenger could read them.  Under
linux there is the util tnef which I can spawn off from emacs/vi but
over the years various people have come to me asking why person x,
keeps sending person y 'rubbish' at the bottom of their emails.
Enough said.

Shaun

--
          (o_