NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Laurent BRIERE Laurent.briere at lambert-alcyon.com
Tue Dec 19 17:26:34 GMT 2000

I've tried to delete the machine account via "server manager" and
synchronize the domain. After this, my server has joined the domain !!
Thanks a lot.

But now, i've another problem :

When (with Win 98 or NT 4 SP3) i attempt to connect to a share, Windows ask
me for a password, but after i wrote my password,  i've got a message
"Incorrect password"

When i look to my log (in samba's log), i've got a message : Cannot found
the file /etc/samba/TOTO.serveur1.mac but the file exist in the good
directory.

Laurent