network resources

Charles Crawford ccrawford at atsengineers.com
Tue Dec 19 17:12:36 GMT 2000

ok, I understand all of this, but my primary issue is not the ping issue,
but rather the mapped drives. The response from the Samba shares is what is
very slow. The ping requests are pretty fast (<3ms) but the response from
the Samba shares is sometimes nonexistant. Sometimes, I cannot connect to a
share, but can ping with no problem.

Charlie