mpd-netgraph pptp vpn and samba-2.0.7 pdc

Dan Larsson dl at tyfon.net
Mon Dec 18 15:51:17 GMT 2000

Has anyone successfully logged in with pptp and connected
to a samba server? I'd really like to know how I should
configure mpd and samba to get it to work.

I can see all the machines, however I get a password
box for \\MACHINE\IPC$ if I try to browse the shares
even though the mpd and samba userid/passwords are identical

The Clients are Win-9x/NT and the mpd/samba box is a
FreeBSD machine with samba-2.0.7 (vanilla FreeBSD-port).

Comments/ideas most welcome!

Regards
+------
Dan Larsson      | Tel:   +46 8 550 120 21
Tyfon Svenska AB | Fax:   +46 8 550 120 02
GPG and PGP keys | finger dl at hq1.tyfon.net