W2K-Terminal Server vs Samba 2.0.7

Bart Drijver b.drijver at nyenrode.nl
Sat Dec 16 08:29:23 GMT 2000

On 13 Dec 00, at 15:55, Gerald Carter wrote:

> Fixed.  Thanks for pointing this out

What do you mean by "fixed"; do you mean the Reg-entry works
for you on Win2K TServices? It doesn't work for me; nor 0x1 nor
0x0!

The Key must be:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\
Rdr\Parameters "MultipleUsersOnConnection"=dword:00000000 ?

I had to make the Rdr and Parameters keys myself...

Do I make this change in regedit or regedt32 ??

Bart Drijver, NCC