LookupAccountSid and trust relationship

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Thu Dec 14 21:52:28 GMT 2000

cool, I will have to try that, to see how it works, essentially, that is
exactly what I was going to test tonight, but now I can feel pretty
confident that it will work.   Instead of @root, I am going to create a
group called Adminsitrators just like NT uses, and set the line as "domain
admin group = @administrators" and see how that works, then I was also going
to play with aliasing root to administrator in the /etc/smbpasswd file.  If
the account shows up as administrator on the win2k machine, then it will
feel more natural to me.