Logging off clients

Keith Lynn lynn at tsunami.cis.usouthal.edu
Thu Dec 14 18:16:43 GMT 2000

Hello everyone,
     I have a question related to NT clients if some of you could help. I
maintain several students laboratories that are composed of NT clients of
a Samba server. One problem that I have on these clients is that students
many times forget to log off. One solution that I've tried to make work is
use the AT command on NT so that at some set time any machine not logged
out could be forced to. However I have been unsuccessful in making the AT
command work. It simply tells me there is an error and doesn't give me any
information. Have any of you had problems using this command? Is there a
site I can visit to get any information? I couldn't find much in the
resources I have. Thanks.

Keith Lynn
Systems Administrator
School of Computer and Information Sciences
University of South Alabama
Mobile, AL 36608
Phone: (334) 460-6390
Fax: (334) 460-7274