Joining Windows 2000 to Samba as PDC

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Thu Dec 14 14:52:24 GMT 2000

Works great!

I did have to try several times to authenticate when adding my computer to
the domain, but it did work.

NOTE TO OTHERS:  BE CAREFULL TO REMOVE ALL THE OLD SMBD, NMBD, SWAT, PASSWD,
ETC... FILES PRIOR TO DOING A MAKE INSTALL.  I had a problem where I was
running my older smbd and nmbd deamons at startup. (that with the multiple
login issue, it was hard to get started.)