Login problems - COLLECTING INFO

Ilender Linux linux at ilender.com.pe
Wed Dec 13 22:49:32 GMT 2000

Hello everybody!

i was looking at my nmb.log file to see how the nmb daemon works and I have
found these lines:

[2000/12/13 17:47:18, 1] nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.c:process_logon_packet(70)
  process_logon_packet: Logon from 172.16.4.19: code = 0x0
[2000/12/13 17:47:18, 1] nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.c:process_logon_packet(70)
  process_logon_packet: Logon from 172.16.4.19: code = 0x0
[2000/12/13 17:47:23, 1] nmbd/nmbd_processlogon.c:process_logon_packet(70)
  process_logon_packet: Logon from 172.16.4.19: code = 0x7

what is the difference between code = 0x0 and code = 0x7  ?????

thanks for your answers!

Jorge Sarmiento