Policy Files

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Wed Dec 13 16:21:42 GMT 2000

Policies are downloaded and registered into registries,
try to run poledit on the machine and when you open a policy,
selected registries, change what you need and save.
This work on NT, I hope it is the same on Win98.

bye,
Simo.

--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451