Joining Windows 2000 to Samba as PDC

Hazen Valliant-Saunders hazen at potentia.ca
Wed Dec 13 15:12:38 GMT 2000

Hello everyone:
	OK the message below let me just clarify i have a CVS'ed version of 2.2.0
now when you say odd length domains you mean the name right?? as in odd
length domain names so that makes us limited to 1 3 5 7  9 11 13 15 17
letter domain names??  Just want to know because my version won't accept
domain logons form two win2k Professional boxes, and i have configured them
all correctly.

Thanks again
Hazen