Joining Windows 2000 to Samba as PDC

Armand Welsh armand at welshhome.org
Wed Dec 13 05:34:48 GMT 2000

Anyone have any luck getting a win2K pro system to join a Samba PDC domain?

I have tried it with both of the latest versions of Samba... 2.0.7, and
2.2.0alpha1, but neither or them work... I followed the directions in the
howto, but no go.  No matter what I do, i can't join the domain, I either
get an extended error, that doesn't make much sense, or a security violation
error, that also doesn't make much sense, since I am doint everything by the
book.....

Thank is advance!
Armand Welsh